QUESTION

Widges are not transferred to the Raspberry Pi

3 people are following

Hey, I need your help. Sorry for my bad english I hope you can understand my matter.
The widges added in the Windows MoBro app under Hardware Monitoring are not transferred to the Raspberry Pi.
Only the 3 default displays are shown. The connection from the MoBro app to the Raspberry pi seems to work, as the current values are transferred and the themes can also be changed.
What am I doing wrong ? Is there a trick. I hope you can help me. Thanks a lot.

Nice greetings from Austria :)

Replies 1 - 3 (3)

Hey @Max Scythe!

Currently widget customization is only working for the Desktop-App. Theme customization is something that we are working on but that will still take some time.

Currently you can edit themes directly if you know you way around coding a little HTML, JS and CSS. We will release a blog entry for how to edit and create new themes very soon. 

If you are not a programmer, you just have to wait a little more for more features :)

Hope that helps, 

greetings right back to you from Austria ;)

Hi GhosTz!

Thank you for the fast reply :)

I found the files where i can change the setting :)

I love this app, thanks for this great work, now its time to donate some money to you and your team for some beer (prost) ;)

Hey @Max Scythe,

Thx! I'll close the topic then.

Cheers ~ Dave

Topic has been closed.
Like most websites, we also use cookies. But don't worry, we only use them for your login and statistics.