QUESTION

Having issues trying to connect to

4 people are following

Well, I’m new to raspberry, everytime I try to connect it just says it took too long to connect. I have tried phones, pc etc. But evrytime i have the same error. 
does anybody know what to do? 

Replies 1 - 3 (3)

Hey @Chilled, have you tried opening the firewall as described here?

I think this program would be better if it connected directly rather than wireless.

I mean you have to plug your RPi into the computer to keep it powered up and it takes forever for it to connect wirelessly.  

Hi @Skyler 

Yes you're correct that the RPi takes some time to boot up and connect to the network. And especially in case of the Pi Zero it might even take quite a bit longer.
But you know that's because you're essentially booting up a whole operating system and starting chromium on hardware that only costs as little as just 12€ (Pi Zero W). So that's to be expected ;)

But we do of course recognize that going wireless with a Raspberry Pi might not be the best solution for everyone.

You could of course also directly connect any additional screen to your PC via HDMI,DP,.. and just use that screen to open and show a monitoring window, right from within our MoBro Windows application. No RPi, phone or other external device required.

Or just use any other device you already own. As long as it has network access, a screen and can open a browser, you're able to use it as a MoBro client ;)

Login to comment

Login
Like most websites, we also use cookies. But don't worry, we only use them for your login and statistics.