QUESTION

Pi Image spinnig square

4 people are following

Hi

I have managed to load the Pi image gone through configuration wizard. It connects to the internet and can see the windows app but its stuck on a spinning saquare?

Replies 1 - 8 (8)

Made an exception even turned off firewall still spinning square 

Windows app shows its connected and I can access it through ssh command 

changed to dubbadhar old and working ok

I have this same problem.   Just sitting there and spinning.  I have followed the firewall guide to no avail, still the spinning box.   Perhaps if I knew what specific ports to open?   Or possibly if I could tell the service which interface to bind to?  (Hyper-V services are installed and being used, so there are a few interfaces to pick from…)

Ok in case anyone else runs into this and like me didn't see any documentation or directions on this, leave the RasPi spinning and go into the ModBro app on your PC, go to Connected Devices tab, hopefully you see your RasPi listed there.  From there you can select themes that should actually start presenting something on the RasPi.

Yes, that exactly is the current goto solution since we do not pre-select a theme for any new device that connects to mobro. I guess this is up for discussion and we could preselect the default theme for all devices that are new to your current mobro instance in the future to remove any confusion. 

Login to comment

Login
Like most websites, we also use cookies. But don't worry, we only use them for your login and statistics.