DISCUSSION

Searching for MoBro PC App (repetitive cycle)

2 people are following

Hey guys,

Love the app so far! Everything was working fine, but 2 days ago I updated to the latest version.

It ended up fixing an issue I had, which was one of the themes not displaying the GPU & CPU % in the graph. 

Now… there is a cycle that keeps happening.

For a good 15 minutes, the raspberry pi shows “Searching your network for the MoBro PC Application”

Then, it finds it, displays the data for 5 seconds and goes back to searching for it again.

Nothing has changed on my end.

I've rebooted, changed the name in the desktop app and changed it back again - but no matter what I do the same cycle happens.

Thanks!

Replies 1 - 3 (3)

Hey @Danny V,

could you send us the content of the pi's log to info@mod-bros.com? You can get the log by going to the IP of your pi with your browser with /log (e.g. 192.168.xx.xx/log).

~ Dave

Hey @Danny V,

we have not received your log yet. Could you try the following solution here another user posted here? Basically he could fix the problem by adding the MoBro.exe to the windows firewall allowed apps for private and public communication as described here

~ Dave

Login to comment

Login
Like most websites, we also use cookies. But don't worry, we only use them for your login and statistics.