REPORT AN ISSUE

I have uploaded raspberry pi image but it won't open

3 people are following

hi i uploaded this image to raspberry pi 2 but it won't open how can i solve this problem

Replies 1 - 20 (21)

Did you plug in the ethernet port, or are you using a WiFi dongle? Or how do you want to connect the Raspberry Pi to your local network?

i am using wifi dongle

but I can't get any images

Did you check if the WiFi has been created by the Pi when you power it on?

how so what should i do now

WiFi doesn't work when I turn on raspberry so the light on the dongle is not light

and it does not come on the screen when I turn it on but the image is loaded

Emincan

WiFi doesn't work when I turn on raspberry so the light on the dongle is not light

If the WiFi does not work you would need to connect via SSH to the Raspberry Pi and maybe install drivers for your dongle first. We are not officially supporting the Raspberry Pi 2 because of the complicated setup, but I'm sure you could make it work with it as well - some guys already did afaik. With ethernet it should work out of the box.

Do we have a chance to install raspbian and install it on it?

Emincan

and it does not come on the screen when I turn it on but the image is loaded

For 99% of the screens you need to install screen drivers so you can actually display something on the screen. We do have some screen drivers prepared in our setup wizard that you can select when connecting to the WiFi hotspot that is created by the pi. 

So normally first you would startup the Raspberry Pi and then connect to it's automatically created Wifi and navigate to the website with your connected device to get into the setup wizard like explained in the FAQ to setup the driver and configurations. After a restart everything works.

Without the WiFi though you would need to do a manual setup of your dongle first via SSH, or use Ethernet to set everything up.

by the way i connect with hdmi 

Emincan

Do we have a chance to install raspbian and install it on it?

There is no installer for the MoBro Raspberry Pi because we modify the whole system. You can take a look at our “DIY SETUP” in our FAQ for setting it up manually and also take a look at our GitHub repository here for the Raspberry Pi Image. 

So do we have a chance to download old version image files?

Emincan

So do we have a chance to download old version image files?

you can take a look at the tags on the open source repository, but I'm not quite sure what it would help.

Emincan

by the way i connect with hdmi 

actually I think hdmi should work without installing display drivers even.

GhosTz

you can take a look at the tags on the open source repository, but I'm not quite sure what it would help.

Maybe raspberry pi 2 can run if I install the old version

Emincan

Maybe raspberry pi 2 can run if I install the old version

Not really it's just the same image with less features from our side and not up to date packages.

Well, an update is not available for raspberry pi 2 or is there no other solution to work on raspberry pi 2?

There's no specific version for the Pi 2, the current image should already run on it if you connect over LAN. But we can't possibly test and develop for all of the different WiFi adapters out there, so you will have to get that working yourself if you want to use it over wifi.

The source code of our image is available on GitHub, if you need to modify something.

Other than that you can always just install the official Raspberry OS and open MoBro as described in “DIY setup” page in the FAQ.

Login to comment

Login
Like most websites, we also use cookies. But don't worry, we only use them for your login and statistics.