REPORT AN ISSUE

New Dubbadahar Theme issues

posted by
MrSpoon
in Themes .
10 people are following

I'd like to report the following issues I've observed.

1. With localhost:42100 open and viewing the Dubbadahar Theme my CPU Temp and load graphs (cpu and gpu) work but on the Pi the load graphs are flat and the CPU temp is 0c.

2. RAM text shows MB / GB (23928.00 / 64 GB)

3. My RX570 is not recognized and does not show vram usage or %.

Replies 1 - 20 (32)

Hi,

i have a similar problem and i know kind of the solution. 

On my Raspi are the missing Fan speed and CPU Temps a problem caused by the anti cheat Software vanguard. So the only working tool for that is HWInfo..Now i need the posibility to use the HWINFO temps,Fans etc, on that Theme

I'm having an issue as well with cpu temp it start working when i turn on my pc then it gets stuck at 52 and that's it

Same here and im super pissed i lost the older version as it just worked. Does anyone have a link?

Hey there guys,

so first off thank you for reporting that problem and sorry that you are having that issue, but there is no reason to be pissed. This software is free for you guys and we are doing this all on our free time next to our normal day jobs! We added a lot of new features in the new version and some bugs are expected - that's why the software is labeled beta. So let's solve this together - first things first:

1. Does this issue with values being stuck only appear on the dubbadhar theme?

2. Are you guys using HWiNFO? (Do you have it running like explaind in the FAQ)

3. Does the data show on the Windows App in the Widgets? (like the RX570 @MrSpoon)

About the RAM-Text this is a Theme issue that will be solved in a later version.

And if the data is available on the normal windows app, could you try connecting via another browser from another device in your network like your phone and just navigate to [PC_IP_ADDRESS]:42100  and see if the same issue occurs like on your raspberry pi's.

We hope for your feedback and help so we are able to fix this issue.

~ Mike

Apologies I'm not pissed with you guys at in fact I thank you for all your work but I was "upset" at myself as I lost the old version. Which can i still get?

The upgrade works great on the local browser but not at all on the PI. It works for a few minutes then stops. Also the near real-time does not work at all and become stuck then completely stops to work. A reboot of pi does fix this but again for a few minutes.

1. No issues are more enhanced on Dubbahder due to more information being displayed. Older themes also have issues to where some info is missing like VGA type and CPU type is not displayed.

2. Yes and I do see the enhanced sensor information however can do much with it and the PI.

3. yes widget show with in-app however if add a new widget the app does become hung and restart is required.

4. the change from C to F only works with-in app but in PI only shows C.

Please let me know if you would like me to collect video or logs for your review

Again i thank you and once i get some extra money i will donate to you guys!!

in my case just HWInfo shows everything correct its like it wrote an security issue with libre / openhardwaremonitor. Maybe its possible in another version to select HWInfo for the displayed theme on my raspberry. The windows app works perfectly, just the Raspberry missies some Values..

Yes I'm running HWiNFO as per the FAQ. otherwise I don't have fan speeds.

From [PC_IP_ADDRESS]:42100 on my cellphone and the load graphs render proper but on the pi screen i may or may not get live CPU temps, sometimes it 0c and other times its stuck on a number.

melua02 blog.reply.wrote:

in my case just HWInfo shows everything correct its like it wrote an security issue with libre / openhardwaremonitor. Maybe its possible in another version to select HWInfo for the displayed theme on my raspberry. The windows app works perfectly, just the Raspberry missies some Values..

Does real-time update work on your PI I either get huge delay or value becomes suck? I'm using 6.24-4120 and seem to work however only get CPU fan speed when active within dub theme. Everything else I add is not visible within the theme. I can understand with screen size too much might become an issue.

Theguyfromthewest blog.reply.wrote:

Does real-time update work on your PI I either get huge delay or value becomes suck? I'm using 6.24-4120 and seem to work however only get CPU fan speed when active within dub theme. Everything else I add is not visible within the theme. I can understand with screen size too much might become an issue.

i try to xplain it :)

openhardware / libre monitor is not able to show temps from my cpu..HWINFO does it.. This behaviour is caused by an anti Cheat tool from Riot games... Yes i can disable it an i can see  cpu temps on my pi..the problem ist, libre/openhwmonitor using kind of old exploited drivers hwifot not..so on the one hand ican disable the anti cheat tool on the other hand i can wait for anupdate from libre/Openhardwaremonitor.  A solution could be , a selection which tool you can use for the theme on my raspberry.   on my case its hwmonitor. Just like the Mobros windows app where ican choose the widget an the tool (hwmonitor)

Theguyfromthewest blog.reply.wrote:

i try to xplain it :)

openhardware / libre monitor is not able to show temps from my cpu..HWINFO does it.. This behaviour is caused by an anti Cheat tool from Riot games... Yes i can disable it an i can see  cpu temps on my pi..the problem ist, libre/openhwmonitor using kind of old exploited drivers hwifot not..so on the one hand ican disable the anti cheat tool on the other hand i can wait for anupdate from libre/Openhardwaremonitor.  A solution could be , a selection which tool you can use for the theme on my raspberry.   on my case its hwmonitor. Just like the Mobros windows app where ican choose the widget an the tool (hwmonitor)

Very interesting I also gaming ALOT might be what you say but it works on the local browser but not on PI. HMM, ill have a look. thxs melua02!

I should also note that the CPU temp seems to display correctly under the default and Fallout themes on the Pi.

i have the same issu on the browser . just in the app i can it because i can use hwinfo with the widgets

this is what my browser shows

We're currently trying to reproduce these issues. Since I also play valorant and therefore have the vanguard anti cheat installed but do not have these exact problems its hard to see exactly whats going on. But we have found some things that might help and are on it. I'll keep you updated!

Hey guys, for those who still wish to use the old version here is the link: https://www.mod-bros.com/mobro/download?version=0.8.2

I would recommend not to use it permanently though, since we still need your help in order to find and erradicate these issues that you have with the new version.

One small hint when you install the old version you will have to kill the process "ModBros Monitoring Service" via the process manager, since the old version is not able to force its version of the service over the running one, like the new version can.

Dubbadahar Theme cut off

Does anyone have the issue with the dubbadahar theme getting cut off at the bottom of your display?

Yes this is a known issue that will be fixed in the next version that will launch next week.

If you want to fix it yourself right now you can download the open source theme here:

https://github.com/ModBros/mobro-theme-dubbadhar

and move the files inside the theme directory that should be something like this:

C:\Users\<UserName>\AppData\Local\MoBro\app-1.0.0-beta1\resources\resources\public\theme\dubbadhar

~ Mike

GhosTz blog.reply.wrote:

Yes this is a known issue that will be fixed in the next version that will launch next week.

If you want to fix it yourself right now you can download the open source theme here:

https://github.com/ModBros/mobro-theme-dubbadhar

and move the files inside the theme directory that should be something like this:

C:\Users\<UserName>\AppData\Local\MoBro\app-1.0.0-beta1\resources\resources\public\theme\dubbadhar

~ Mike

Worked like a charm! Thanks so much!

Guy

Thanks for the link to the new dubbadhar theme. That fixed the issue with cutting off the bottom.

I'm still debugging why I'm unable to edit or get any new widgets to appear on RPi's screen though. Is the dubbadhar them locked and un-editable?

Topic has been closed.
Like most websites, we also use cookies. But don't worry, we only use them for your login and statistics.