discussion

Themes

77 Posts
Category
Order by
Topics 61 - 77 (77)
  • QUESTION 0 Change Theme

Hello MB Im struggling to understand how to change theme on the monitor controller?!? I can see themes in C:\Users\…\AppData\Local\MoBro\app-1.0.0-beta5\resources\resources\public\theme …. But how do i change the standard theme ...

by Jbassett 3 years 2 replies 0
    Jbassett
    3 years
  • DISCUSSION 0 Theme colors inverted

I am a new user of ModBros. I recently got a raspberry pi 4 and this screen for it. For some reason the dubbadhar themes colors are inverted. The ...

by kready 3 years 3 replies 0
    Seraksab Official Bro
    3 years
  • QUESTION 0 Dubbadhar Theme

Hi. Great job on this project.Just installed ModBros on my desktop and RPi and everything is working perfectly. Is there a guide where I can simply change the color of ...

by mark 3 years 1 replies 0
    Seraksab Official Bro
    3 years
  • DISCUSSION 0 Anyone able to share their code to add more widgets on dubbadhar theme

I am not a very good coder so I'm asking here for some help how to add more widgets into dubbadhar's theme.I figured out how to pull sensor data ...

by naughtyka718 3 years 3 replies 0
    Math
    3 years
  • DISCUSSION 0 Unable to successfully modify dubbadhar theme

trying to make it so there are just the cpu and gpu doughnuts on screen as i dont need the rest and cant get the formatting right best ive ...

by SheepTriple 3 years 2 replies 0
  • DISCUSSION 0 Ideas on how to adapt the dubbadhar theme for portrait display orientations?

I have my display setup in a portrait orientation and whilst the content of the app is being displayed in the correct  portrait orientation (following some modifications to the ...

by Noob 3 years 1 replies 0
    Dave Official Bro
    3 years
  • DISCUSSION 0 Can't figure out how to change GPU name on dubbadhar theme

I can't figure out how to change my GPU name from LuminonCore IDDCX Adapter to my GPU (NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050Ti)(Like picture below) after Installed ModBros on my RPi ...

by KuroRuby 3 years 5 replies 0
    Dave Official Bro
    3 years
  • QUESTION 0 Modify dubbadhar theme

Hey guys first of all thanks for that great project. I'm using my Pi with the standard image to show the web theme dubbadhar on it. I already did some ...

by eiMer 3 years 3 replies 0
    eiMer
    3 years
  • QUESTION 0 Can't edit a theme...

I can't seem to figure out how to edit a theme! Looking at this blog post (https://www.mod-bros.com/en/blog/b/configure-themes~916) it says to edit the .json file (C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Local\MoBro_Local\channels.json") for the particular theme ...

by narkotic 3 years 19 replies 0
  • REPORT AN ISSUE 0 Wrong CPU Fan Speed

Hi Guys  first: i love this Project!  I found the following issue: with the dubbadhar Theme activated he showed me the fan speed of my Chassis Fan1 and not from ...

by pad 3 years 10 replies 0
    Snafu
    3 years
  • REPORT AN ISSUE 0 GPU thermometer icon gets stuck on

I really like your project so far.Once glitch I'm seeing is this. I noticed that when using the dubbadhar theme there's an issue with the GPU temp. When the ...

by Snafu 3 years 2 replies 0
    Snafu
    3 years
  • REPORT AN ISSUE 0 Issue - CPU fan speed appears in browser but not on pi

I have the dubbadahar theme on my pi with HWiNFO running as stated in the FAQ but I still couldnt see the CPU fan. I went and checked on ...

by TheSoullessGinger 3 years 3 replies 0
    Dave Official Bro
    3 years
  • FEATURE REQUEST 0 UI Request

Is there anyway you could set it so If you want multiplewidgets you could create a slideshow instead of having to fit them all on the screen at once? ...

by Knox Super Bro 3 years 14 replies 0
    GhosTz Official Bro
    3 years
  • FEATURE REQUEST 0 Original Default Theme not Displaying SLI GPU

Hey Guys much respect for all that you all are doing with the MOBRO App and themes. I recently updated to the newest version and I noticed that the default ...

by 8bitLyFe 3 years 3 replies 0
    Dave Official Bro
    3 years
  • REPORT AN ISSUE 0 UI in dubbadhar theme lost on phone

If I use the ui from Debayan Sutradhar it displays fine on my phone when standing upright (taller than it is wide) but if I turn my phone on ...

by Knox Super Bro 3 years 2 replies 0
    Seraksab Official Bro
    3 years
  • REPORT AN ISSUE 0 New Dubbadahar Theme issues

I'd like to report the following issues I've observed. 1. With localhost:42100 open and viewing the Dubbadahar Theme my CPU Temp and load graphs (cpu and gpu) work but ...

by MrSpoon 3 years 32 replies 0
    GhosTz Official Bro
    3 years
  • REPORT AN ISSUE 0 Names missing in old themes

Hi love the new update and the new way of getting info from hw.I've run in to an issue though which worked fine before the update.I can't get any ...

by boiledwaffles 3 years 41 replies 0
    GhosTz Official Bro
    3 years
Like most websites, we also use cookies. But don't worry, we only use them for your login and statistics.